The Dine A Chook Small Chicken Feeder 3.5 Litre is the very best way to feed your backyard chickens. Also known as an Automatic Chicken Feeder, it is fast becoming New Zealand's choice of feeder for backyard chicken coops and pens.
- Feeds up to 8 chickens
- 535mm tall - ideal for coops with height restrictions
- Complimentary mounting kit
- 3.5lt capacity
- Deters Rats and Mice
- Stops feed being raked on the ground
- Stops feed getting wet from rain
- Silo inspired design automatically fills the feeding bay
- Will not rust
- UV Treated
- Saves you money by stopping feed wastage
The Dine a Chook Chicken Feeder 3.5 Litre is available in New Zealand, and sales keep growing. If you are fed up maintaining your treadle feeder, sick of feed getting wet, and utterly over rats in the coop, you need genuine Dine A Chook.
Transform your entire chicken keeping experience with a revolutionary Dine A Chook.
The Dine a Chook Chicken Feeder 3.5 Litre difference:
Stop wasted feed and start saving money
- Unique feeding bay means the chicken must put its head into the unit to get the feed.
- Patent pending anti thrashing paddles inside the unit prevent the chicken from thrashing the feed onto the ground
- The Automatic Poultry feeder is engineered to keep the feed in the feed bay
- No food on the ground means no feed wastage, and that instantly saves you money
Helps make the Coop Rat proof
- No food on the ground means less attraction for rats
- The Dine A Chook chicken feeder shape and height from the ground makes it harder for rodents to access the feed.
- The rain hood helps prevent rats coming down from the top to access the feed bay
- Together with a Good Coop management plan, a Dine A Chook Feeder will help get rid of Rats and mice.
Stop Chicken Feed getting wet with our unique Rain hood and Gutter
- The patent-pending rain hood stops rain from wetting the feed inside the feeding bay.
- Designed and tested for tropical downpours of North QLD, Australia, this is the best weatherproofing of any Chicken feeding system on the market.
- Resists even 100 hours of rain from tropical storms
- Feed a flock of four or five hens for up to a week without refilling
Also Available Dine A Chook New Zealand Chicken Feeder and Drinker Kits
Australian Quality Assurance
The reliability of our product is thanks to the superior work of Australian designers and manufacturers. Our feeders and drinkers are moulded in Brisbane, Queensland and also hand assembled in Townsville, North Queensland.
Don't settle for a cheap alternative. Dine a Chook Feeders are made entirely in Australia to the highest quality standards by Biggin Pty Ltd trading as Dine A Chook
6 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty on all parts including:
PVC parts, handles and moulded rear mounting hook
User damage caused by neglect or misuse.
Posted by Carolyn Goss on 10th Jul 2019
My two young girls seem to love their new feeder.
Service was excellent with delivery to NZ within a week of placing my order. Highly recommend this company and will be dealing with them again
Posted by Donna on 10th Jun 2019
Had it within a week of ordering with postal updates throughout. Great value against other chicken feeders, I installed it and the chooks were eating out of it - all in 5 mins. Looking forward to seeing how much feed I save now that the sparrows can’t get to the chooks food!
Easy and practical
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on 25th Apr 2019
Our chooks and ducks learned to get food out in a couple of hours. There are no noises to get used to for the chooks ! I haven’t seen any sparrows being able to get food . I’m very happy with this simple solution!
Posted by Carol McGrath on 19th Mar 2019
We wanted a feeder for our small chicken coup. The Dine a Chook fit perfectly and the hens love using it. No mess, no waste. Great product.