The Dine A Chook Small Chicken Feeder 3.5 Litre is the very best way to feed your backyard chickens. Also known as an Automatic Chicken Feeder, it is fast becoming New Zealand's choice of feeder for backyard chicken coops and pens.
- Feeds up to 8 chickens
- 535mm tall - ideal for coops with height restrictions
- Complimentary mounting kit
- 3.5lt capacity
- Deters Rats and Mice
- Stops feed being raked on the ground
- Stops feed getting wet from rain
- Silo inspired design automatically fills the feeding bay
- Will not rust
- UV Treated
- Saves you money by stopping feed wastage
The Dine a Chook Chicken Feeder 3.5 Litre is available in New Zealand, and sales keep growing. If you are fed up maintaining your treadle feeder, sick of feed getting wet, and utterly over rats in the coop, you need genuine Dine A Chook.
Transform your entire chicken keeping experience with a revolutionary Dine A Chook.
The Dine a Chook Chicken Feeder 3.5 Litre difference:
Stop wasted feed and start saving money
- Unique feeding bay means the chicken must put its head into the unit to get the feed.
- Patent pending anti thrashing paddles inside the unit prevent the chicken from thrashing the feed onto the ground
- The Automatic Poultry feeder is engineered to keep the feed in the feed bay
- No food on the ground means no feed wastage, and that instantly saves you money
Helps make the Coop Rat proof
- No food on the ground means less attraction for rats
- The Dine A Chook chicken feeder shape and height from the ground makes it harder for rodents to access the feed.
- The rain hood helps prevent rats coming down from the top to access the feed bay
- Together with a Good Coop management plan, a Dine A Chook Feeder will help get rid of Rats and mice.
Stop Chicken Feed getting wet with our unique Rain hood and Gutter
- The patent-pending rain hood stops rain from wetting the feed inside the feeding bay.
- Designed and tested for tropical downpours of North QLD, Australia, this is the best weatherproofing of any Chicken feeding system on the market.
- Resists even 100 hours of rain from tropical storms
- Feed a flock of four or five hens for up to a week without refilling
Also Available Dine A Chook New Zealand Chicken Feeder and Drinker Kits
Australian Quality Assurance
The reliability of our product is thanks to the superior work of Australian designers and manufacturers. Our feeders and drinkers are moulded in Brisbane, Queensland and also hand assembled in Townsville, North Queensland.
Don't settle for a cheap alternative. Dine a Chook Feeders are made entirely in Australia to the highest quality standards by Biggin Pty Ltd trading as Dine A Chook
6 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty on all parts including:
PVC parts, handles and moulded rear mounting hook
User damage caused by neglect or misuse.