Our Dine a Chook Small Chicken Feeder Twin Pack offers far more than just unbeatable value.
Designed for chook pens and coops where there is a restriction in height, the Dine a Chook Small Chicken Feeder Twin Pack feeds your small-medium flock for up to a week, allowing you to go away and enjoy that long weekend.
Benefits and Features of the Dine a Chook Small Chicken Feeder
- Feeds up to 8 chickens for up to a week
- 535mm tall - ideal for coops with height restrictions
- Bonus mounting kit
- 3.5 L capacity for each poultry feeder unit
- Helps deter pests
- Stops feed being raked onto the ground
- Stops feed getting wet from rain
- Silo-inspired design automatically fills the feeding bay
- Will not rust or seize up
- UV treated ASA thermoplastic
- Saves you money by stopping feed wastage
The Dine a Chook range of Automatic Chicken Feeders is fast climbing its way up the New Zealand pecking order to become the favourite. With over 50,000 Dine a Chook Poultry Feeders sold worldwide, you can join the thousands who have made backyard chicken keeping easier and more affordable than ever. Transform your entire chicken keeping experience with a revolutionary Dine a Chook.
- 2 x 3.5 L Chicken Feeders
- 2 x complementary mounting kits
The Dine a Chook Automatic Chicken Feeder difference:
Stop wasted feed and start saving money
- Unique silo-style feeding bay means the chicken must put its head into the unit to get the feed, preventing waste
- Unique internal horizontal and vertical paddles prevent chickens from thrashing the feed onto the ground
- The Automatic Poultry Feeder is engineered to keep the feed in the feed bay
- Save money by keeping feed in the feeder and off the ground
- Chickens cannot contaminate the feed and spread disease
Helps deter rats and mice
- No food on the ground means that rats and mice are less likely to be attracted to the chicken coop
- The Feeder shape and height from the ground make it harder for rodents to access the feed
- The rain hood helps prevent rats coming down from the top to access the feed bay
- Closure Caps for overnight use also available
Stop Chicken Feed getting wet
- Our patented rain hood and gutter system stops rain from wetting the feed inside the feeding bay
- Click together design is water-tight, with no leaky screws or glue
- Designed and tested for the tropical downpours of North QLD, Australia, this is a weather-proof system
- Our Twin Compact Chicken Feeder pack can feed up to 16 hens for up to a week without refilling (depending on the breed and feed consumption of your flock)
- No more time spent cleaning up spilled or wasted feed
Would you really like a holiday? Consider one of our Chicken Feeder and Drinker Value Packs so that you can leave your girls hydrated and fed while you get away for a few days. Don't settle for a cheap alternative. Choose a Chicken Feeder that keeps the feed in the feeder, and save money today.
The Dine a Chook Difference
We had chickens long before we started Dine a Chook, and we still do! We understand the problems that backyard chicken keepers face – in New Zealand and Australia, alike. Our goal is to provide solutions.
That is why Dine a Chook Chicken Feeders and Drinkers stand out from the competition: Our products have been extensively tested in backyards including our own! Our patented innovations and unique design features really work to make chicken keeping easier.
We know how important good coop management is. A clean, dry coop, and uncontaminated feed and water, are essential for poultry health. Our Feeders reduce waste, keeping feed dry and off the floor. And our Waterers keep water clean and prevent spillage.
Dine a Chook Feeders and Drinkers are made in Australia, for quality you can trust. And we use genuine Lubing Drinker Outlets from Germany because they are the best for poultry.
Dine a Chook Feeders and Drinkers are built to last and come with an exclusive guarantee. Don’t run over them with a tractor and we bet you won’t need to buy another Feeder or Drinker again!
As a family business just over the ditch, the most important thing to us is our customers. Need help with an order? Want chicken keeping advice? If you have a question about your flock, contact us!
Choose Dine a Chook for Australian quality in New Zealand chicken coops!
Orders to New Zealand are shipped within 1 Business day. We offer the following services.
|Under 500g||From $11.95|
|Up to 1kg||From $13.95|
|1 - 3kg||From $14.95|
|3 - 5kg||From $22.95|
|5 - 7kg||From $22.95|
How is your order shipped?
We use Australia Post for all international orders. You may choose either regular or express post. All Dine A Chook orders are sent using Australia Post unless otherwise stated. All orders require a signature at the time of delivery unless you provide an authority to leave. We deliver to Residential and Business addresses, PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Every Dine a Chook delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items despatched and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event, you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
|Service||Estimated delivery (business days)|
|International Regular Post - Tracked||7-12 Business Days|
|International Express Post - Tracked||5-8 Business Days|
With the exception of busy times of the year, orders received before 11am are generally shipped out that same day.