Stop the Press. Our Dine A Chook Small Chicken Feeder twin pack offers far more than just unbeatable value.
Designed for Chook Pens and coops where there is a restriction in height, the Dine A Chook Small Chicken Feeder twin pack allows you to feed your small - medium flock for up to a week, allowing you to go away and enjoy that long weekend.
- Feeds up to 16 chickens for up to a week (don't forget adequate water supply)
- 535mm tall - ideal for coops with height restrictions
- Bonus mounting kit
- 3.5lt capacity each Poultry Feeder Unit
- Helps stop Rats and Mice
- Stops feed being raked on the ground
- Stops feed getting wet from rain
- Silo inspired design automatically fills the feeding bay
- Will not rust
- UV Treated
- Saves you money by stopping feed wastage
The Dine a Chook Range of PVC Automatic Chicken Feeders is fast climbing its way up the New Zealand pecking order to become the favourite. With over 50,000 Dine A Chook Poultry Chicken Feeders sold worldwide, you can join the thousands who have made Backyard chicken keeping easier and more affordable than ever. If you are fed up maintaining your treadle feeder, sick of feed getting wet, and utterly over rats in the coop, you need genuine Dine A Chook.
Transform your entire chicken keeping experience with a revolutionary Dine A Chook.
The Dine a Chook Automatic Chicken Feeder difference:
Stop wasted feed and start saving money
- Unique Silo style feeding bay means the chicken must put its head into the unit to get the feed.
- Unique internal horizontal and vertical paddles prevent chickens from thrashing the feed onto the ground
- The Automatic Poultry feeder is engineered to keep the feed in the feed bay
- Save money by no more feed being wasted on the ground
Helps make the Coop Rat proof
- No food on the ground means less attraction for rats
- The Dine A Chook chicken feeder shape and height from the ground makes it harder for rodents to access the feed.
- The rain hood helps prevent rats coming down from the top to access the feed bay
- Together with a Good Coop management plan, a Dine A Chook Feeder will help get rid of Rats and mice.
Stop Chicken Feed getting wet with our unique Rain hood and Gutter
- The patent-pending rain hood stops rain from wetting the feed inside the feeding bay.
- Designed and tested for tropical downpours of North QLD, Australia, this is the best weatherproofing of any Chicken feeding system on the market.
- Resists even 100 hours of rain from tropical storms
- Our twin Compact Chicken Feeder pack can feed up to 16 hens for up to a week without refilling* (This depends on the size of your hens and their respective breed)
Also, view our other Dine a Chook Chicken feeders
Australian Quality Assurance
The reliability of our product is thanks to the superior work of Australian designers and manufacturers. Our feeders and drinkers are moulded in Brisbane, Queensland and also hand assembled in Townsville, North Queensland.
Don't settle for a cheap alternative. Dine a Chook Feeders are made entirely in Australia to the highest quality standards by Biggin Pty Ltd trading as Dine A Chook
6 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty on all parts including:
PVC parts, handles and moulded rear mounting hook
User damage caused by neglect or misuse.