Our Dine a Chook Small Chicken Feeder Twin Pack offers far more than just unbeatable value.
Designed for chook pens and coops where there is a restriction in height, the Dine a Chook Small Chicken Feeder Twin Pack feeds your small-medium flock for up to a week, allowing you to go away and enjoy that long weekend.
Benefits and Features of the Dine a Chook Small Chicken Feeder
- Feeds up to 8 chickens for up to a week
- 535mm tall - ideal for coops with height restrictions
- Bonus mounting kit
- 3.5 L capacity for each poultry feeder unit
- Helps deter pests
- Stops feed being raked onto the ground
- Stops feed getting wet from rain
- Silo-inspired design automatically fills the feeding bay
- Will not rust or seize up
- UV treated ASA thermoplastic
- Saves you money by stopping feed wastage
The Dine a Chook range of Automatic Chicken Feeders is fast climbing its way up the New Zealand pecking order to become the favourite. With over 50,000 Dine a Chook Poultry Feeders sold worldwide, you can join the thousands who have made backyard chicken keeping easier and more affordable than ever. Transform your entire chicken keeping experience with a revolutionary Dine a Chook.
- 2 x 3.5 L Chicken Feeders
- 2 x complementary mounting kits
The Dine a Chook Automatic Chicken Feeder difference:
Stop wasted feed and start saving money
- Unique silo-style feeding bay means the chicken must put its head into the unit to get the feed, preventing waste
- Unique internal horizontal and vertical paddles prevent chickens from thrashing the feed onto the ground
- The Automatic Poultry Feeder is engineered to keep the feed in the feed bay
- Save money by keeping feed in the feeder and off the ground
- Chickens cannot contaminate the feed and spread disease
Helps deter rats and mice
- No food on the ground means that rats and mice are less likely to be attracted to the chicken coop
- The Feeder shape and height from the ground make it harder for rodents to access the feed
- The rain hood helps prevent rats coming down from the top to access the feed bay
- Closure Caps for overnight use also available
Stop Chicken Feed getting wet
- Our patented rain hood and gutter system stops rain from wetting the feed inside the feeding bay
- Click together design is water-tight, with no leaky screws or glue
- Designed and tested for the tropical downpours of North QLD, Australia, this is a weather-proof system
- Our Twin Compact Chicken Feeder pack can feed up to 16 hens for up to a week without refilling (depending on the breed and feed consumption of your flock)
- No more time spent cleaning up spilled or wasted feed
Would you really like a holiday? Consider one of our Chicken Feeder and Drinker Value Packs so that you can leave your girls hydrated and fed while you get away for a few days.
Australian Quality Assurance
Made from commercial grade ASA thermoplastic and UV treated for outdoor use, you can trust the Dine a Chook Chicken Feeder to last for years. Moulded in Brisbane and hand-assembled in Townsville, North Queensland, Australian design and manufacturing have created a product you can trust.
Don't settle for a cheap alternative. Choose a Chicken Feeder that keeps the feed in the feeder, and save money today.
6 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty on all parts including:
PVC parts, handles and moulded rear mounting hook
User damage caused by neglect or misuse.