The Dine A Chook Large Chicken Feeder 4.7 Litre also known as an Automatic Chicken Feeder is fast becoming New Zealand's choice of feeder for backyard chicken coops and pens.
- Feeds up to 8 chickens for up to a week
- 720mm tall
- Complimentary mounting kit
- Large 4.7 lt capacity
- Deters Rats and Mice
- Stops feed ending up on the ground
- Stops feed getting wet from rain
- Silo inspired design automatically fills the feeding bay
- Will not rust
- UV Treated
- Saves you money by stopping feed wastage
The Dine a Chook Large Chicken Feeder 4.7lt is designed to last for years with almost no maintenance. If you are tired of fixing your Chicken treadle feeder, sick of feed getting wet in the hanging feeder, and utterly over rats in the coop, you need genuine Dine A Chook.
Transform your entire chicken keeping experience with a revolutionary Dine A Chook.
The Dine a Chook Large Chicken Feeder 4.7lt Litre difference:
Stop wasted feed and start saving money
- Unique feeding bay requires the chicken to put its head into the unit to get the feed.
- Patent pending anti thrashing horizontal and vertical paddles inside the unit prevent the chicken from thrashing the feed onto the ground
- Our Automatic Poultry feeder is engineered to keep the feed in the feed bay
- No food on the ground means no feed wastage, and that instantly saves you money
Helps make the Coop Rat proof
- No food on the ground means less attraction for rats and also mice
- The Dine A Chook chicken feeder shape, as well as height from the floor, makes it harder for mice and rats to access the feed.
- The rain hood helps stop rats coming from the top to get to the feed bay
- Combined with a Good Coop management plan, a Dine A Chook Feeder will help get rid of Rats and mice.
Stop Chicken Feed getting wet with our unique Rain hood and Gutter
- The Dine A Chook patent-pending rain hood stops rain from wetting the feed inside the feeding bay.
- Designed and tested for tropical downpours of North QLD, Australia, this is the best weatherproofing of any Chicken feeding system on the market.
- Resists even 100 hours of rain from tropical storms
- Feed a flock of eight hens for up to a week without refilling
Other great Chicken feeder options available include the Dine A Chook Small Chicken feeder and also Dine A Chook New Zealand Chicken Feeder and Drinker Kits
Australia Made Quality Assurance
The reliability of our product is thanks to the superior work of Australian designers and manufacturers. Our feeders and drinkers are moulded in Brisbane, Queensland and also hand assembled in Townsville, North Queensland.
Don't settle for a cheap alternative. Dine a Chook Feeders are made entirely in Australia to the highest quality standards by Biggin Pty Ltd trading as Dine A Chook
Australia's Number One Chicken Feeder brand Dine A Chook is racing up the ladder to the top favourite in New Zealand. Transform your Backyard Chicken Coop today with a functional upgrade at an affordable price point.
6 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty on all parts including:
PVC parts, handles and moulded rear mounting hook
User damage caused by neglect or misuse
Easy to use
Posted by Nicky on 17th Jun 2021
So far the rats aren't getting in there and chooks have worked out how to use it easy. Have just ordered another one.
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on 4th Jul 2018
Great product and easy to install
Pigeon problem solved!
Posted by Jo on 12th Oct 2016
Thank goodness for dineachook. We were getting so frustrated when the local pesky pigeons discovered our chickens' food and emptied it daily. We tried so many things - fake hawk (didn't phase them), hanging CDs and curtains (nope), treadle chicken feeder (within a day the pigeons had learned to team up to stand on it and open it - meanwhile our chickens never learned to use it!). As soon as the dineachook arrived here in Auckland from Australia, we quickly installed it, and what a relief! All the chickens learned to use it that same day, and what a joy to see the pigeons study it and try it but not get the food, YUSSS! Suckers!!!! Now there is no wastage of food or money or time spent refilling the food twice daily. And the food stays nice and dry in our rainy hurricane weather, and dineachook looks sleek and smart. Like our chickens... not!
Posted by Nicola on 1st Aug 2016
Well made and easy to install. Thanks!