Large Chicken Feeder
Are you tired of spilled feed on the chicken coop floor attracting rats, mice and pest birds? Are you sick of throwing feed away because it is wet or contaminated with droppings? There is a reason why the Dine a Chook Large Chicken Feeder 4.7 Litre, also known as an Automatic Chicken Feeder, is fast becoming New Zealand's choice of feeder for backyard chicken coops and pens. Transform your entire chicken keeping experience with a revolutionary Dine a Chook.
Designed to provide solutions to some of the most common problems faced by backyard chicken keepers, the Dine a Chook Feeder keeps feed clean, dry and off the floor, reducing waste and mess. And less feed on the floor also means less reasons for rodents and pest birds to visit your chicken coop!
Benefits of the Dine a Chook 4.7 L Feeder
- Large 4.7 L capacity feeds up to 8 chickens for up to a week
- Features a patented rain hood and gutter system to keep feed dry, even in rainy weather
- Made to keep feed off the ground and in the feeder
- Specially designed feeding bay to prevent raking and scratching, reducing feed waste
- Silo-inspired feeding system automatically fills
- Ergonomic carry-handle
- Easy-installation with the complementary mounting kit
- No moving parts to rust or seize up
- Built to last
- UV treated ASA thermoplastic
- Australian made and manufactured
- Quality you can trust
- 720 mm tall
The Dine a Chook Chicken Feeder is designed to last for years with almost no maintenance. If you are tired of fixing your Chicken treadle feeder, sick of feed getting wet in the hanging feeder, and utterly over rats in the coop, you need genuine Dine a Chook.
- 1 x 4.7 L Dine a Chook Chicken Feeder
- 1 x complementary mounting kit
The Dine a Chook Chicken Feeder difference:
Stop wasting feed and start saving money
- Unique feeding bay requires the chicken to put its head into the unit to get the feed.
- Patent pending anti-thrashing horizontal and vertical paddles inside the unit prevent the chicken from thrashing the feed onto the ground
- Our automatic poultry feeder is engineered to keep the feed in the feed bay
- No food on the ground means no feed wastage, and that instantly saves you money
Helps deter rodents in the chicken coop
- No food on the ground makes the chicken coop far less attractive to rats and mice
- When installed at chicken height, the shape of the Dine a Chook Feeder makes it harder for rodents to access the feed
- As an added benefit, the rain hood blocks access to the feeding bay from above
- The Dine a Chook Feeder is designed to help prevent rodents being attracted to your chicken coop
Stop chicken feed getting wet
- The Dine a Chook patent-pending rain hood stops rain from wetting the feed inside the feeding bay
- Designed and tested for the tropical downpours of North QLD, Australia, this is the best weatherproofing of any chicken feeding system on the market
- Resists even 100 hours of rain from tropical storms
- Feed a flock of eight hens for up to a week without refilling
Other great Chicken feeder options available include the Dine a Chook Small Chicken feeder and also Dine a Chook New Zealand Chicken Feeder and Drinker Kits
The reliability of our product is thanks to the superior work of Australian designers and manufacturers. Our feeders and drinkers are moulded in Brisbane, Queensland and hand-assembled in Townsville, North Queensland.
Don't settle for a cheap alternative. Dine a Chook Feeders are made entirely in Australia to the highest quality standards.
Australia's Number One Chicken Feeder brand. Transform your backyard chicken coop today with a functional upgrade at an affordable price. You won't need another feeder for years!
Dine a Chook - Australian made quality
We had chickens long before we started Dine a Chook, and we still do! We understand the problems that backyard chicken keepers face – in New Zealand and Australia, alike. Our goal is to provide solutions.
That is why Dine a Chook Chicken Feeders and Drinkers stand out from the competition: Our products have been extensively tested in backyards including our own! Our patented innovations and unique design features really work to make chicken keeping easier.
We know how important good coop management is. A clean, dry coop, and uncontaminated feed and water, are essential for poultry health. Our Feeders reduce waste, keeping feed dry and off the floor. And our Waterers keep water clean and prevent spillage.
Dine a Chook Feeders and Drinkers are made in Australia, for quality you can trust. And we use genuine Lubing Drinker Outlets from Germany because they are the best for poultry.
Dine a Chook Feeders and Drinkers are built to last and come with an exclusive guarantee. Don’t run over them with a tractor and we bet you won’t need to buy another Feeder or Drinker again!
As a family business just over the ditch, the most important thing to us is our customers. Need help with an order? Want chicken keeping advice? If you have a question about your flock, contact us!
Choose Dine a Chook for Australian quality in New Zealand chicken coops!
Orders to New Zealand are shipped within 1 Business day. We offer the following services.
|Under 500g||From $11.95|
|Up to 1kg||From $13.95|
|1 - 3kg||From $14.95|
|3 - 5kg||From $22.95|
|5 - 7kg||From $22.95|
How is your order shipped?
We use Australia Post for all international orders. You may choose either regular or express post. All Dine A Chook orders are sent using Australia Post unless otherwise stated. All orders require a signature at the time of delivery unless you provide an authority to leave. We deliver to Residential and Business addresses, PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Every Dine a Chook delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items despatched and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event, you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
|Service||Estimated delivery (business days)|
|International Regular Post - Tracked||7-12 Business Days|
|International Express Post - Tracked||5-8 Business Days|
With the exception of busy times of the year, orders received before 11am are generally shipped out that same day.
6 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty on all parts including: PVC parts, handles and moulded rear mounting hook Exclusions - User damage caused by neglect or misuse