Large Chicken Feeder Twin Pack
Save time and money with a Dine a Chook Chicken Feeder Twin Pack, feeding up to 8 chickens for up to 2 weeks.
How? By reducing feed waste. Less spilled and wasted feed doesn't just mean saving money, it also means saving time usually spent filling the chicken feeder and cleaning up wasted feed in the coop.
Dine a Chook Chicken Feeders are designed to provide solutions to common problems in the backyard chicken coop. No more wet feed. No more spilled or wasted feed. And fewer reasons for rats and mice to visit your chicken coop.
It's no wonder Dine a Chook Feeders are fast becoming a favourite among NZ chicken keepers.
Benefits of the Dine a Chook 4.7 L Feeder
- Each 4.7 L Feeder will feed up to 8 chickens for up to a week
- The patented rain hood and gutter system keeps feed dry, even in the rain
- Keeps feed off the ground and in the feeder
- The patent-pending feeding bay prevents raking and scratching, reducing feed waste
- Automatically filling, silo-inspired system
- Built-in carry handle
- Complementary mounting kit for easy installation
- No moving parts
- Built to last for years with almost no maintenance
- UV treated
- Manufactured in Australia from ASA thermoplastic
- 720 mm tall
- 2 x 4.7 L Dine a Chook Chicken Feeders
- 2 x complementary mounting kits
The Dine a Chook Chicken Feeder difference:
Stop wasting feed and start saving money
- The silo-inspired feeding bay requires the chicken to put its head into the unit to get the feed
- Horizontal and vertical paddles inside the unit prevent the chicken from thrashing or raking feed onto the ground
- Engineered to keep the feed in the feed bay
- No spillage means no wastage, and that instantly saves you money
Helps deter rodents in the chicken coop
- Spilled feed is what attracts rats to the chicken coop: no spillage = fewer rodents
- The shape of the Dine a Chook Feeder makes it harder for rodents to access the feed when installed at the correct height for chickens
- The rain hood blocks access from above
- Designed to help prevent rodents being attracted to your chicken coop
Stop chicken feed getting wet
- The patent-pending rain hood stops rain from entering the feeder or the feeding bay
- Designed and tested in the tropical downpours of North QLD, Australia, this weatherproofing system even resists tropical storms
- Feed a flock of eight hens for up to 2 weeks without refilling
Other great Chicken feeder options available include the Dine a Chook Small Chicken feeder and also Dine a Chook New Zealand Chicken Feeder and Drinker Kits
Australian Made Quality Assurance
We had chickens long before we started Dine a Chook, and we still do! We understand the problems that backyard chicken keepers face – in New Zealand and Australia, alike. Our goal is to provide solutions.
That is why Dine a Chook Chicken Feeders and Drinkers stand out from the competition: Our products have been extensively tested in backyards including our own! Our patented innovations and unique design features really work to make chicken keeping easier.
We know how important good coop management is. A clean, dry coop, and uncontaminated feed and water, are essential for poultry health. Our Feeders reduce waste, keeping feed dry and off the floor. And our Waterers keep water clean and prevent spillage.
Dine a Chook Feeders and Drinkers are made in Australia, for quality you can trust. And we use genuine Lubing Drinker Outlets from Germany because they are the best for poultry.
Dine a Chook Feeders and Drinkers are built to last and come with an exclusive guarantee. Don’t run over them with a tractor and we bet you won’t need to buy another Feeder or Drinker again!
As a family business just over the ditch, the most important thing to us is our customers. Need help with an order? Want chicken keeping advice? If you have a question about your flock, contact us!
Choose Dine a Chook for Australian quality in New Zealand chicken coops!
Orders to New Zealand are shipped within 1 Business day. We offer the following services.
|Under 500g||From $11.95|
|Up to 1kg||From $13.95|
|1 - 3kg||From $14.95|
|3 - 5kg||From $22.95|
|5 - 7kg||From $22.95|
How is your order shipped?
We use Australia Post for all international orders. You may choose either regular or express post. All Dine A Chook orders are sent using Australia Post unless otherwise stated. All orders require a signature at the time of delivery unless you provide an authority to leave. We deliver to Residential and Business addresses, PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Every Dine a Chook delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items despatched and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event, you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
|Service||Estimated delivery (business days)|
|International Regular Post - Tracked||7-12 Business Days|
|International Express Post - Tracked||5-8 Business Days|
With the exception of busy times of the year, orders received before 11am are generally shipped out that same day.
6 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty on all parts including: PVC parts, handles and moulded rear mounting hook Exclusions - User damage caused by neglect or misuse