What's a chicken's favourite colour? Red, of course!
That's why our best-selling Small Chicken Feeder is available with a fiery red base. Make your coop the envy of all the birds in the street with this stylish design and ensure your chickens never miss a feed! They won't be able to miss the Red Base Dine a Chook Feeder!
Benefits of the Dine a Chook Red Base 3.5 L Feeder
- Small 3.5 L Feeder
- ideal for small coops where height is an option, e.g. chicken tractors etc.
- Fiery red base
- Feeds up to 4 chickens for a week
- Great for chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys and all sorts of poultry
- Unique click-together design
- No glue, screws or moving parts
- Patented rain hood and gutter system to keep feed dry
- Silo-inspired feeding bay keeps feed in the feeder and off the floor, reducing waste
- Automatically filling
- UV treated
- Ergonomic carry handle
- Lid hook
- Rear mounting hooks for tool-free installation in some coops
- Complementary mounting kit
- Australian made
- 535 mm tall
With over 50 000 happy chicken keepers in Australia, New Zealand and beyond, the Dine a Chook Poultry Feeder is guaranteed to reduce feed spillage and waste!
- 1 x Red Base 3.5 L Dine a Chook Chicken Feeder
- 1 x complementary mounting kit
The Dine a Chook Chicken Feeder difference:
No more feed waste
- Save money by reducing feed waste
- Designed to keep feed in the feeder and off the floor by requiring chickens to put their head into the feeding bay to feed
- Horizontal and vertical paddle technology to stop raking and thrashing
- Automatically-filling, silo-inspired feeding bay
- With a pellet or mash feed, reduces selective feeding and improves nutrition
Deter rodents and pests
- What attracts rodents and other pests to the chicken coop? Spilled feed. By keeping feed off the ground and in the feeder, a Dine a Chook Chicken Feeder can help deter pests in the chicken coop.
- The shape and installation height of the Dine a Chook Feeder, plus the rain hood design, make it more difficult for pests to access the feed in the feeder
Keep feed dry
- Our click-together design is leak-free
- No vulnerable screws or joins
- Built-in rain hood and gutter system to keep the feeding bay dry, even in a tropical downpour
Australian quality assurance
We had chickens long before we started Dine a Chook, and we still do! We understand the problems that backyard chicken keepers face – in New Zealand and Australia, alike. Our goal is to provide solutions.
That is why Dine a Chook Chicken Feeders and Drinkers stand out from the competition: Our products have been extensively tested in backyards including our own! Our patented innovations and unique design features really work to make chicken keeping easier.
We know how important good coop management is. A clean, dry coop, and uncontaminated feed and water, are essential for poultry health. Our Feeders reduce waste, keeping feed dry and off the floor. And our Waterers keep water clean and prevent spillage.
Dine a Chook Feeders and Drinkers are made in Australia, for quality you can trust. And we use genuine Lubing Drinker Outlets from Germany because they are the best for poultry.
Dine a Chook Feeders and Drinkers are built to last and come with an exclusive guarantee. Don’t run over them with a tractor and we bet you won’t need to buy another Feeder or Drinker again!
As a family business just over the ditch, the most important thing to us is our customers. Need help with an order? Want chicken keeping advice? If you have a question about your flock, contact us!
Choose Dine a Chook for Australian quality in New Zealand chicken coops!
Orders to New Zealand are shipped within 1 Business day. We offer the following services.
|Under 500g||From $11.95|
|Up to 1kg||From $13.95|
|1 - 3kg||From $14.95|
|3 - 5kg||From $22.95|
|5 - 7kg||From $22.95|
How is your order shipped?
We use Australia Post for all international orders. You may choose either regular or express post. All Dine A Chook orders are sent using Australia Post unless otherwise stated. All orders require a signature at the time of delivery unless you provide an authority to leave. We deliver to Residential and Business addresses, PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Every Dine a Chook delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items despatched and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event, you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
|Service||Estimated delivery (business days)|
|International Regular Post - Tracked||7-12 Business Days|
|International Express Post - Tracked||5-8 Business Days|
With the exception of busy times of the year, orders received before 11am are generally shipped out that same day.
6 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty on all parts including: PVC parts, handles and moulded rear mounting hook Exclusions - User damage caused by neglect or misuse