Large Poultry Feeder Triple Pack
Need a holiday? Now you can take one with a Poultry Feeder Triple Pack - Feeds 24 chickens for up to a week!
With all of the great Dine a Chook features, our Large Poultry Feeder is designed to save you money. Perfect for chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys and other poultry. Now available for NZ chicken keepers!
Benefits of the Dine a Chook 4.7 L Poultry Feeder
- Each 4.7 L Feeder will feed 8 chickens for up to a week, depending on individual consumption
- Suitable for chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys and other poultry
- Designed to stop waste by keeping feed off the ground and in the feeder
- Feed stays dry due to the patented rain hood and gutter system
- No raking or scratching, thanks to the horizontal and vertical interior paddles
- Silo-inspired system automatically fills
- Lock-on lid with carry handle
- Complementary mounting kit for easy installation
- No moving parts, screws, glue or joins
- UV treated and built to last
- Manufactured in Australia
- Made from commercial-grade ASA thermoplastic
- 720 mm tall
- 3 x 4.7 L Dine a Chook Chicken and Poultry Feeders
- 3 x complementary mounting kits
The Dine a Chook Poultry Feeder difference:
Save money by reducing feed waste
- A silo-inspired feeding bay that prevents spillage by requiring chickens and poultry to insert their entire head into the feeder
- Horizontal and vertical paddles to prevent thrashing and raking
- Keeps the feed in the feed bay
- No spillage = no wastage = savings $$$
Keep rodents away from the chicken coop
- Preventing spilled feeds helps to prevent rodents in the coop
- When installed at the correct height, the design of the feeder makes it difficult for rodents to access the feeding bay
- Designed to help prevent rodents being attracted to your chicken coop
No more wet chicken feed
- Built-in rain hood and gutter to stop rain from entering the feeding bay
- Leak-free click-together technology
- Designed and tested in the tropical storms of North QLD, Australia
- Feed a flock of eight hens for up to 3 weeks, or 24 hens for a week, without refilling
- Spend less time cleaning up spilled and wasted feed in the coop
- Less wasted feed means fewer trips to the animal feed store, too!
For a real holiday, you need one of our economical Dine a Chook New Zealand Poultry Feeder and Drinker Kits
Australian Made Quality Assurance
We had chickens long before we started Dine a Chook, and we still do! We understand the problems that backyard chicken keepers face – in New Zealand and Australia, alike. Our goal is to provide solutions.
That is why Dine a Chook Chicken Feeders and Drinkers stand out from the competition: Our products have been extensively tested in backyards including our own! Our patented innovations and unique design features really work to make chicken keeping easier.
We know how important good coop management is. A clean, dry coop, and uncontaminated feed and water, are essential for poultry health. Our Feeders reduce waste, keeping feed dry and off the floor. And our Waterers keep water clean and prevent spillage.
Dine a Chook Feeders and Drinkers are made in Australia, for quality you can trust. And we use genuine Lubing Drinker Outlets from Germany because they are the best for poultry.
Dine a Chook Feeders and Drinkers are built to last and come with an exclusive guarantee. Don’t run over them with a tractor and we bet you won’t need to buy another Feeder or Drinker again!
As a family business just over the ditch, the most important thing to us is our customers. Need help with an order? Want chicken keeping advice? If you have a question about your flock, contact us!
Choose Dine a Chook for Australian quality in New Zealand chicken coops!
Orders to New Zealand are shipped within 1 Business day. We offer the following services.
|Under 500g||From $11.95|
|Up to 1kg||From $13.95|
|1 - 3kg||From $14.95|
|3 - 5kg||From $22.95|
|5 - 7kg||From $22.95|
How is your order shipped?
We use Australia Post for all international orders. You may choose either regular or express post. All Dine A Chook orders are sent using Australia Post unless otherwise stated. All orders require a signature at the time of delivery unless you provide an authority to leave. We deliver to Residential and Business addresses, PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Every Dine a Chook delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items despatched and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event, you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
|Service||Estimated delivery (business days)|
|International Regular Post - Tracked||7-12 Business Days|
|International Express Post - Tracked||5-8 Business Days|
With the exception of busy times of the year, orders received before 11am are generally shipped out that same day.
6 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty on all parts including: PVC parts, handles and moulded rear mounting hook Exclusions - User damage caused by neglect or misuse