We surveyed a hundred Chickens for their top answer to, Do you love the colour Red. And they do. So we have added the exclusive Red Base to our top selling Dine A Chook Large Automatic Chicken Feeder system, and it looks fancy.
Take the look of your Chicken Coop to the next level. Even your friends that don't have chickens may be persuaded to start thinking about getting some.
- Exclusive Fiery Red Base
- Feeds up to 8 chickens for up to a week.
- Can be used also as a duck feeder as well as for other poultry (don't forget adequate water supply)
- 720mm tall
- Free mounting kit
- 4.7lt capacity each Poultry Feeder Unit
- Helps prevent Rats and Mice
- Stops feed wasted on the ground
- Stops feed getting wet from rain
- Silo inspired design automatically fills the feeding bay
- Will not rust
- UV Treated
- Saves you money by stopping feed wastage
The Dine a Chook Chicken feeders and Drinkers are fast climbing up the New Zealand pecking order to become the favourite. With over 50,000 Dine A Chook Automatic Chicken Feeders sold worldwide, join thousands of backyard chicken keepers who have made Dine A Chook an essential part of their life. Stop being fed up maintaining your treadle feeder, sick of feed getting wet, and utterly over rats in the coop, you need genuine Dine A Chook.
Transform your entire chicken keeping experience with a revolutionary Dine A Chook.
Why you need a Dine a Chook Chicken Feeder:
Waste-reducing design that saves you money immediately
- Unique Silo style feeding bay means the chicken must put its head into the unit to get the feed.
- Unique internal horizontal and vertical paddles prevent chickens from thrashing the feed onto the ground
- The Automatic Poultry feeder is engineered to keep the feed in the feed bay
- Save money by no more feed being wasted on the ground
A Chicken feeder that helps make the coop Rat proof
- No food on the ground means less attraction for rats
- The Dine A Chook chicken feeder shape and height from the ground makes it harder for rodents to access the feed.
- The rain hood helps prevent rats coming down from the top to access the feed bay
- Together with a Good Coop management plan, a Dine A Chook Feeder will help get rid of Rats and mice.
A Unique Rain hood and Gutter that has been engineered to work
- The patent-pending rain hood stops rain from wetting the feed inside the feeding bay.
- Designed and tested for tropical downpours of North QLD, Australia, this is the best weatherproofing of any Chicken feeding system on the market.
- Resists even 100 hours of rain from tropical storms
- Our large Chicken Feeder pack feeds eight hens for up to one week without refilling* (This depends on the size of your hens and their respective breed)
Also, view our other Dine a Chook Chicken feeders
Australian Quality Assurance
The reliability of our product is thanks to the superior work of Australian designers and manufacturers. Our feeders and drinkers are moulded in Brisbane, Queensland and also hand assembled in Townsville, North Queensland.
Don't settle for a cheap alternative. Dine a Chook Feeders are made entirely in Australia to the highest quality standards by Biggin Pty Ltd trading as Dine A Chook
6 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty on all parts including:
PVC parts, handles and moulded rear mounting hook
User damage caused by neglect or misuse