Don't waste time in the shed or at the hardware store, searching for brackets and screws to install your new Chicken Feeder. Installation is a breeze with the built-in mounting hooks and complimentary Mounting Kit that comes with all Dine a Chook Chicken Feeders and Drinkers sold in New Zealand.
Benefits of an extra Dine a Chook Mounting Kit:
So if you get a FREE mounting kit, why would you need another one? There are lots of benefits to having 2, or more, places to install your Dine a Chook Chicken Feeder or Drinker:
- Hang your Chicken Drinker near the tap for easy refilling (remember, never rest your Drinker on the Lubing Drinker Cups)
- Easily move your Feeder or Drinker from inside the coop to outside of the coop, depending on the weather (great if you need to lock out broody hens!)
- Hang your Chicken Feeder inside at night, in order to protect it from rodents
- Feeders and Drinkers are best installed in the shade, so you might need to put them in a different place depending on the season and the angle of the sun
- In summer, we recommend hanging your Drinker wherever your chickens spend the hottest part of the day in order to reduce heat stress
Features of the Dine a Chook Feeder and Drinker Mounting Kit:
- Custom-made stainless steel brackets
- Screws for timber or metal
- Use with a standard drill bit
- Suitable for all Dine a Chook Chicken Feeders and the 2 L and 4 L Dine a Chook Drinkers, including the 2 L Automatic Chicken Drinker (Compact ASA Drinker - White)
Aussie-made and shipping daily, straight to all NZ chicken coops.
Each Mounting Kit contains:
2 x Heavy-duty stainless steel brackets
4 x Phillips head screws for use with a standard drill bit
Note that all suitable Dine a Chook Chicken Feeders and Drinkers already come with ONE (1) complimentary Mounting Kit.
Australian Quality Assurance
We are dedicated to providing top quality service and products to chicken keepers throughout New Zealand and the world. If you have questions about installing our Feeders or Drinkers in your chicken coop, please visit our handy guide. If you don't find what you are looking for, get in touch. We have helped thousands of customers and are sure to be able to find a Dine a Chook solution for your chicken coop.
Orders to New Zealand are shipped within 1 Business day. We offer the following services.
|Under 500g||From $11.95|
|Up to 1kg||From $13.95|
|1 - 3kg||From $14.95|
|3 - 5kg||From $22.95|
|5 - 7kg||From $22.95|
How is your order shipped?
We use Australia Post for all international orders. You may choose either regular or express post. All Dine A Chook orders are sent using Australia Post unless otherwise stated. All orders require a signature at the time of delivery unless you provide an authority to leave. We deliver to Residential and Business addresses, PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Every Dine a Chook delivery is completely insured for the total value of the items despatched and insurance coverage includes loss and damage during transit. In the unlikely event, you receive a broken item contact our office via the contact us page within 3 working days of signing for the goods so we can arrange for a replacement.
|Service||Estimated delivery (business days)|
|International Regular Post - Tracked||7-12 Business Days|
|International Express Post - Tracked||5-8 Business Days|
With the exception of busy times of the year, orders received before 11am are generally shipped out that same day.